Get the Smile of Your Dreams
When it comes to helping you improve the look and function of your teeth with cosmetic dentistry, nobody is better suited to help you than Dr. Nagashima of West Frisco Dental and Implants. Dr. Nagashima has undergone three additional years of specialized cosmetic and restorative dental training at Baylor College of Dentistry. Offering a wide variety of cosmetic solutions to improve the look of your smile, Dr. Nagashima and the team at West Frisco Dental and Implants are here to help.
Customized Smile Makeovers in West Frisco
At West Frisco Dental and Implants we treat each client on an individual basis. We don’t use cookie-cutter solutions. Our cosmetic dental office is equipped with the latest technologies and most advanced programs to design and implement the smile of your dreams. We offer a variety of solutions to help improve the look of your smile. If you can dream it, we can make it possible.
Here are just a few of the high-quality cosmetic dental treatments we offer:
- Teeth whitening: Our advanced technology and treatment packages can safely remove years of buildup, stains, and discoloration from the enamel of your teeth. This is a fast and effective way to improve your teeth’s appearance.
- Dental veneers: If you’re looking to improve the look of your teeth or mask gaps, discolorations, or misshapen teeth, dental veneers can be placed on your teeth to create a bright, white, and impressive smile.
- Dental bonding: If you have minor cracks in your teeth or you have uneven tooth surfaces, we can improve the look of your teeth with dental bonding. This is a fast and efficient way to dramatically improve the look of your teeth; plus, the bonding helps to maintain the strength of your teeth and enamel.
- Porcelain crowns: We use crowns to improve your smile when part of the tooth is undamaged and when the tooth is relatively healthy. Crowns are also used as part of dental implants and bridges to improve the look of your teeth.
- Dental implants: The most permanent way to replace missing teeth, dental implants are individually designed and placed in the gums of the teeth to complete the look and function of your smile.
Comfortable Dental Care in West Frisco, TX
We know that a trip to the dentist’s office can be filled with anxiety and concern. That’s why we work to provide a comfortable and stress-free environment for our clients. We are able to offer sedation as part of our cosmetic dental procedures to ease anxiety. Dr. Nagashima is a licensed sedation dentist, meaning you don’t have to feel anxious about your cosmetic dental treatments.
We also provide full consultations to our clients undergoing cosmetic dentistry services so that they have all of the information they need to feel comfortable and confident in their treatment plans. We find that when clients have a lot of information about their treatments, they are more at ease during consults and during the procedures.
The Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
You might think that having your teeth whitened or replacing missing or cracked teeth is just for the rich and famous. The truth is that having a set of teeth you can be proud of is something everybody wants. Our West Frisco dental clinic makes that possible. Our clients come from all walks of life, and we treat clients of every age. It’s never too late to invest in your smile, and it’s never too early to start taking care of the teeth you have.
Research has shown that people who invest in themselves are more likely to have better self-esteem and lead happier lives. Investing in your smile is an important part of that: evidence suggests that people who have a nice smile are more likely to get promoted at work, enjoy the company of more friends, and have higher self-esteem. Don’t you want to feel your best when you look in the mirror?
Contact Us Today
What’s great about cosmetic dentistry is that there is something for everyone at our clinic. Regardless of your budget, there are ways to improve your smile quickly and easily, and on budget. Don’t count yourself out because you think it costs thousands of dollars to get your teeth fixed.
We offer a variety of affordable solutions that are for our clients. Schedule a consultation with West Frisco Dental and Implant today to talk about how our cosmetic dentist can help improve your teeth, smile, and your life.